Current Off-Campus Students
Simplify Your Schedule, Increase Your Independence
You Might Consider Living On-Campus If:
|You're ready to stop commuting and have more flexibility in classes.||✔|
|You're ready to try a more independent lifestyle.||✔|
|You're planning to apply for shared housing with a group of friends.||✔|
Fall 2020 - Spring 2021 Housing Information
- The Fall 2020 - Spring 2021 housing application process for current non-residential students will open on June 17, 2020, at 12 noon. More information coming soon!
- Applications are processed on an ongoing, rolling basis throughout the summer and continue through fall as spaces come open.
- The application should only be used by current upperclassmen planning to enroll as full-time students for the upcoming academic year AND do not currently have an on-campus housing assignment.
- Don't submit a deposit unless Mason Housing tells you to.
- Housing will make most offers in July and August. There is no guarantee a space will be available.
Current Mason residents can't "save" a space to live with a transfer or general housing applicant. If you get a spot in a residence hall through the general application process, you can select an assignment based on available spaces.
For more information, please call Housing and Residence Life at 703-993-2720. You can also find up-to-date news through @MasonHousing on all social-media platforms.