Simplify Your Schedule, Increase Your Independence
You Might Consider Living On-Campus If:
|You're ready to stop commuting and have more flexibility in classes.||✔|
|You're ready to try a more independent lifestyle.||✔|
|You're planning to apply for shared housing with a group of friends.||✔|
Spring 2019 Housing Information
- The Spring 2019 application process for current off-campus students opened on November 5, 2018, at 10am. Please visit our Application Information page to apply.
- Applications are processed on an ongoing, rolling basis beginning in mid December. Placement will continue through spring as spaces come open.
- This spring application should only be used by current freshmen, current upper classmen, and incoming transfer students who do not currently have a housing assignment.
- There is not a Spring Housing deposit.
- There is no guarantee a space will be available.
- Housing and Residence Life will not make offers when the University is closed for Winter Break. We will resume sending out offers on January 7th when the University reopens.
For more information on how to log into the Housing Portal and apply for on-campus housing for Spring 2019, please visit our Application Information page.
Fall 2019 Housing Information
- The Fall 2019 application process for current non-resident students will open in the spring semester. More information coming soon!
- Applications are processed on an ongoing, rolling basis throughout the summer and continue through fall as spaces come open.
- The fall application should only be used by current upper classmen planning to enroll as full-time students for the upcoming academic year who do not currently have a housing assignment.
- Don't submit a deposit unless the Housing office tells you to.
- Housing will make most offers in July and August. There is no guarantee a space will be available.
Current Mason residents can't "save" a space to live with a transfer or general housing applicant. If you get a spot in a residence hall through the general application process, you can select an assignment based on available spaces.
For more information, please call Housing and Residence Life at 703-993-2720. You can also find up-to-date news through @MasonHousing on all social-media platforms.