Simplify Your Schedule, Increase Your Independence
You Might Consider Living On-Campus If:
|You're ready to stop commuting and have more flexibility in classes.||✔|
|You're ready to try a more independent lifestyle.||✔|
|You're planning to apply for shared housing with a group of friends.||✔|
- The application process for current non-resident students opens on June 4 at 10AM.
- Applications are processed on an ongoing, rolling basis throughout the summer and continue through fall as spaces come open.
- The fall application should only be used by current upper classmen planning to enroll as full-time students for the upcoming academic year who do not currently have a housing assignment.
- Don't submit a deposit unless the Housing office tells you to.
- Housing will make most offers in July and August. There is no guarantee a space will be available.
- The application process for current non-resident students opened on October 16.
- Applications are processed on an ongoing, rolling basis beginning in mid December. Placement will continue through spring as spaces come open.
- This spring application should only be used by current freshmen, current upper classmen, and incoming transfer students who do not currently have a housing assignment.
- There is not a Spring Housing deposit.
- There is no guarantee a space will be available.
- Housing and Residence Life will not make offers when the University is closed.
Current Mason residents can't "save" a space to live with a transfer or general housing applicant. If you get a spot in a residence hall through the general application process, you can select an assignment based on available spaces.
- If you've lived on campus or applied to housing before, go to eLiving to access the application.
- If you've never lived on campus or applied to housing before, go to MyHousing to access the application.
For more information please contact Housing and Residence Life at 703-993-2720.