Spring 2019 Housing Information
- The Spring 2019 application process for freshmen students opened on November 5, 2018, at 10am. Please visit our Application Information page to apply.
- Applications are processed on an ongoing, rolling basis beginning in mid December. Placement will continue through spring as spaces come open.
- This spring application should only be used by current freshmen, current upper classmen, and incoming freshmen and transfer students who do not currently have a housing assignment.
- There is not a Spring Housing deposit.
- There is no guarantee a space will be available.
- Housing and Residence Life will not make offers when the University is closed for Winter Break. We will resume sending out offers on January 7th when the University reopens.
For more information on how to log into the Housing Portal and apply for on-campus housing for Spring 2019, please visit our Application Information page.
Fall 2019 Housing Information
- The application for Fall 2019 freshmen students will open in December. More information coming soon!
- You must have a formal offer of admission and pay the enrollment deposit to access the Housing application.
For more information, please call Housing and Residence Life at 703-993-2720. You can also find up-to-date news through @MasonHousing on all social-media platforms.
What does self-selection mean?
Think about how you choose your seat on an airplane when you take a trip- this is the same thing, but with your room.
You will be assigned a selection date and time based on your application/deposit date and your room style preferences, to log in and choose your exact residence hall and room on campus.