Your Home in Presidents Park
Presidents Park is a traditional-style freshman housing area located on Patriot Circle near Shenandoah River Lane.
In the center of the complex is Eisenhower Hall, which supports the community with a study lounge, TV lounge with vending machines for snacks, 24-hour service desk, and professional staff offices.
All rooms contain one of each of the following per-resident.
|Carpets and window treatments are provided.|
- Each floor has community bathrooms and houses 28 to 40 residents in double, triple, single, or quad bedrooms.
- Presidents Park is a non-smoking and alcohol-free housing area.
- Wi-Fi and cable are provided.
- Living Learning Communities:
- Volgenau School of Engineering: Taylor Hall
- Arts: Taylor Hall
- Global Patriots: Monroe Hall
- The First: Monroe Hall
Taylor Hall is the newest building in Presidents Park.
Washington and Madison Halls are connected by common space.
Truman and Kennedy Halls share common space between them.
Lincoln and Adams Halls have identical floor plans.
Jackson and Roosevelt halls have identical floor plans.
Monroe and Jefferson are connected by an atrium.
Wilson and Harrison halls are identical in floor plan.
Presidents Park Floor Plans
- Please note that Taylor has 44 expanded occupancy rooms that are not identified in the floor plan. These 44 rooms are triple occupancy rooms, not double occupancy rooms as stated in the floor plan. You can see a list of these 44 expanded occupancy rooms here.