Eastern Shore Hall
Your Home in Eastern Shore
Eastern Shore is located near the Rappahannock River Parking deck and Patriot Circle, not far from The Commons, Southside Dining and Skyline Fitness.
About 200 students call Eastern Shore home every semester.
Bunk with a buddy in a double bedroom.
If you need solitude, a single room might be your best choice.
Residents of Eastern Shore can get their work done on furnished desks.
All rooms contain one of each of the following per-resident.
|Carpets and window treatments are provided.|
- Eastern Shore consists of suite-style accommodations with up to four residents sharing a bathroom.
- Almost 200 students live here, and clusters of 16 residents share common living rooms, kitchens, and study spaces.
- Eastern Shore houses upper-class honors and INTO Mason students.
- Each residential area has free Wi-Fi and cable.
- Living Learning Communities:
- Mindful Living
- Volgenau School of Engineering