Your Home in the Rappahannock Neighborhood
Upperclass suite style living options, such as Blue Ridge, Sandbridge, Piedmont and Tidewater Halls, are home to nearly 700 students. These buildings neighbor Southside dining hall, Skyline Fitness, a convenience store, and Starbucks.
Tidewater has Auntie Anne's and Red Mango on the first floor.
Sandbridge has laundry facilities and vending on the first floor.
There's a hall kitchen on the first floor of Piedmont
The One Stop Patriot Shop is on the first floor of Blue Ridge
You can find a study lounge in all buildings.
If you're an aspiring chef, you'll have a place to practice your art.
Double rooms include two closets, so you'll have your own space.
All rooms contain one of each of the following per-resident.
|Carpets and window treatments are provided.|
- Suites consist of single, double, and triple bedrooms, with four to six residents sharing each bathroom.
- Buildings have group living areas and study lounges.
- Residents have access to a game room.
- A 24-hour service desk is on Piedmont/Tidewater's ground floor.
- Each residential area has free Wi-Fi and cable
- Living Learning Communities in Piedmont Hall:
- Outdoor Adventure
- Leadership & Community Engagement
- Enviornment & Sustainability
Piedmont, Tidewater, Blue Ridge, and Sandbridge Hall Floor Plans
Expanded Occupancy Triple Room List:
|Building||Expanded Occupancy Triple Rooms|
|Blue Ridge||203A, 204C, 206C, 208A, 218C, 222A, 303A, 304C, 306C, 308A, 318C, 322A, 403A, 404C, 406C, 408A, 418C, and 422C|
|Piedmont||502A, 503C, 505C, 507A, 521C, 523C, 527, 528, 602A, 603C, 605C, 607A, 621C, 623C, 627, and 628|
|Sandbridge||203A, 206C, 208A, 217, 219C, 221C, 223, 224, 303A, 308A, 315, 317, 319C, 321C, 323, 324, 403A, 408A, 415, 417, 419C, 421C, 423, 424, 503A,
508A, 515, 517, 519C, 521C, 523, 524, 603A, 608A, 615, 617, 619C, 621C,
623, and 624
|Tidewater||203C, 205C, 220C, 223C, 302A, 303C, 305C, 307A, 320C, 323C, 324, 325B,
402A, 403C, 405C, 407A, 420C, 423C, 424, 425B, 502A, 503C, 505C, 507A,
520C, 523C, 524, and 525B