Your Home in the Rappahannock Neighborhood
Suite style living options, such as Blue Ridge, Sandbridge, Piedmont and Tidewater Halls, are home to nearly 700 students. Piedmont and Tidewater Halls holds our upper-level and first-year LGBTQ+ Learning Communities. While Blue Ridge and Sandbridge Halls provide housing for upper class students and the Business & Entrepreneurship Learning Community. These buildings neighbor Southside dining hall, Skyline Fitness, a convenience store, and Starbucks.
All rooms contain one of each of the following per-resident.
|Carpets and window treatments are provided.|
- Suites consist of single, double, and triple bedrooms, with four to six residents sharing each bathroom.
- Buildings have group living areas and study lounges.
- Residents have access to a game room.
- A 24-hour service desk is on Piedmont/Tidewater's ground floor.
- Each residential area has free Wi-Fi and cable