We are here to provide you with everything you need to make a home at Mason. Think of this section as a giant FAQ, with all the answers you'll need in an easy-to-find format.
We've Got What You Need
At Mason, we provide a number of important services and amenities designed to help students think ahead, live smart and play it safe during their years in university Housing.
- A 24-hour desk is open in each Neighborhood to help students with general information, housing questions, equipment and entertainment loans (games, movies, vacuums, etc), and lock-outs.
- We provide free cable for televisions and free high-speed Internet access in all our traditional residence halls. Also free: laundry.
- Our meal plans offer several options all over campus, and you can get something to eat almost 24 hours a day.
- Not feeling well? You can have a prepacked meal (PDF) delivered to your room.
- All the information you need about what to bring, how to switch rooms, and cancellations can also be found here.
Want to know more? Like and follow us @MasonHousing on Twitter, on YouTube, Snapchat, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram. We are always answering questions, posting relevant content, and providing up-to-the-minute news about our department