Whether you're gathering a group of STEM, journalism, or athletics students or assembling a professional conference, Mason can provide you with a home base and facilities for your summer event.
Hotels and facilities in downtown D.C. and the surrounding area can be costly. Mason, which is about 15 miles outside the city, can be the ideal place to house and host your group, whether for a student camp or for a business or professional organization.
From June 1 to August 8, we can provide residence hall accommodations that fit any group size.
For more information about your upcoming conference, complete the Initial Inquiry Form. (Submission of an inquiry form does not guarantee a reservation.)
Programs, events, or camps (PECs) serving minors are also required to complete a PEC survey found here.
Our accommodations feature:
- 24-hour front-desk staff
- Free shuttle service from Mason to the Vienna Metro stop
- Free shuttles to local shopping and dining
- Furnished bedrooms, with an extra-long mattress (for a fee, Mason can provide a linen package with a pillow, pillow case, sheet set, blanket, towel, and washcloth)
- Cable service (guests must provide a television and proper cords)
- Wireless/wired Internet access (guests must provide Ethernet cord)
The Summer Conference Housing rate will be determined in late Fall 2021 and published on this website. If you would like to be added to our summer conference inquiry list, kindly send an email to email@example.com, and we'll keep you posted with rates and useful information for booking overnight accommodations at Mason.