Whether you're gathering a group of STEM, journalism, or athletics students or assembling a professional conference, Mason can provide you with a home base and facilities for your summer event.
Hotels and facilities in downtown D.C. and the surrounding area can be costly. Mason, which is about 15 miles outside the city, can be the ideal place to house and host your group, whether for a student camp or for a business or professional organization.
We can accommodate groups of various sizes between May 29th – July 31st, 2023 with residence hall accommodations that fit any group size.
For more information about your upcoming conference, complete the Initial Inquiry Form. (Submission of an inquiry form does not guarantee a reservation.)
Programs, events, or camps (PECs) serving minors are also required to complete a PEC survey found here.
Our accommodations feature:
- 24-hour front-desk staff
- Free shuttle service from Mason to the Vienna Metro stop
- Free shuttles to local shopping and dining
- Furnished bedrooms, with an extra-long mattress (for a fee, Mason can provide a linen package with a pillow, pillow case, sheet set, blanket, towel, and washcloth)
- Cable service (guests must provide a television and proper cords)
- Wireless/wired Internet access (guests must provide Ethernet cord)
The anticipated Summer Conference Housing rate for Summer 2023 are included below. If you have any questions regarding these rates please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Conferences are considered internal if they are a university unit, organization, etc. that will be paying with a Journal Voucher. Prices listed below are per person. Single bedrooms house one person while doubles house two individuals. For example, a suite double, will cost $74/night ($37x2 people=$72). Should a camp or conference not be able to fill the second space within a double, the cost will remain $724 since the other bed is not open for Mason to assign to another individual.