George Mason University
George Mason University Mason
George Mason University

New Students

Housing and Residence Life has opened the Housing Waitlist Application for the 2020-2021 Academic Year. Submit your application through StarRez. 

Welcome to Life at Mason

Freshmen students are required to live on campus in our modern residential halls, which feature single, double, triple, and quad rooms, as well as suite-style options.Whether you start in the summer, fall, or spring, you'll need to live in a residence hall for each semester of your first year. Transfer students have the option of living on campus or off campus.  Select one of the options in the left sub-navigation menu under New Students for more information.