Thanks for choosing Mason to continue your college career. We'll work to find you a home in one of our residence halls.
Fall 2019 Housing Information
- The Fall 2019 application process for incoming Transfer students will open on April 15th at 12 noon. Apply here!
- You must have a formal offer of admission and pay the enrollment deposit to access the Housing application.
- Students should not pay the Housing deposit with your enrollment deposit. Housing will notify you when to submit a $300 non-refundable housing deposit.
While we would love to quickly assign you to a room, demand is high; we can't guarantee a space for every transfer student, but we'll make every effort to find you a place. Room assignments can be made as late as August. We appreciate your patience!
- Transfer applications are reviewed on an ongoing, rolling basis, which continues through the fall semester as vacancies occur.
- We'll keep you up to date on the status of your application via e-mail.
- Current Mason residents cannot "save" a space to live with an incoming transfer student.
We are also often unable to accommodate specific requests over the summer because housing is limited, and available spaces depend on where cancellations occur.
For more information, please call Housing and Residence Life at 703-993-2720. You can also find up-to-date news through @MasonHousing on all social-media platforms.