Thanks for choosing Mason to continue your college career. We'll work to find you a home in one of our residence halls.
Spring 2019 Housing Information
- The Spring 2019 application process for transfer students will open on November 5, 2018, at 10am.
- Applications are processed on an ongoing, rolling basis beginning in mid December. Placement will continue through spring as spaces come open.
- This spring application should only be used by current freshmen, current upper classmen, and incoming transfer students who do not currently have a housing assignment.
- There is not a Spring Housing deposit.
- There is no guarantee a space will be available.
- Housing and Residence Life will not make offers when the University is closed for Winter Break. We will resume sending out offers on January 7th when the University reopens.
Fall 2019 Housing Information
- The application for Fall 2019 transfer students will open in the spring semester. More information coming soon!
- You must have a formal offer of admission and pay the enrollment deposit to access the Housing application.
- Students should not pay the Housing deposit with your enrollment deposit. Housing will notify you when to submit a $300 non-refundable housing deposit.
While we would love to quickly assign you to a room, demand is high; we can't guarantee a space for every transfer student, but we'll make every effort to find you a place. Room assignments can be made as late as August. We appreciate your patience!
- Transfer applications are reviewed on an ongoing, rolling basis, which continues through the fall semester as vacancies occur.
- We'll keep you up to date on the status of your application via e-mail.
- Current Mason residents cannot "save" a space to live with an incoming transfer student.
We are also often unable to accommodate specific requests over the summer because housing is limited, and available spaces depend on where cancellations occur.
A link to the Housing application will be posted here once the application goes live. Please keep an eye on our Housing website and social media accounts for more information once it becomes available.
For more information, please call Housing and Residence Life at 703-993-2720. You can also find up-to-date news through @MasonHousing on all social-media platforms.