Thanks for choosing Mason to continue your college career. We'll work to find you a home in one of our residence halls.
Fall 2020 - Spring 2021 Housing Information
- If you missed the deadline, the general application will open mid to late July.
- You must have a formal offer of admission and pay the enrollment deposit to access the housing application. Students should not pay the $300 housing deposit with the enrollment deposit. Mason Housing will notify you when to submit a $300 non-refundable housing deposit.
- Once you have submitted your enrollment deposit, you will need to set up your Patriot Pass account. Instructions to set up your Patriot Pass were included in your admissions packet. You will need your Mason NetID and password to access the application portal.
While we would love to quickly assign you to a room, demand is high; we can't guarantee a space for every transfer student, but we'll make every effort to find you a place. Room assignments can be made as late as August. We appreciate your patience!
- Transfer applications are reviewed on an ongoing, rolling basis, which continues through the fall semester as vacancies occur.
- We'll keep you up to date on the status of your application via your George Mason e-mail.
- Current Mason residents cannot "save" a space to live with an incoming transfer student.
We are also often unable to accommodate specific requests over the summer because housing is limited, and available spaces depend on where cancellations occur.
For more information, please call Housing and Residence Life at 703-993-2720. You can also find up-to-date news through @MasonHousing on all social-media platforms.