Set Up Your Stay at Mason
We have a process in place to help make coordinating your stay as smooth as possible.
What You Need to Do
- Get started: Submit an initial inquiry. A member of the Summer @ Mason team will contact you to discuss your event.
- Sign a contract: Mason will contact your event coordinator via email when your contract is ready. We'll provide the details of your stay, including your contract, and information about your deposit and your Certificate of Insurance.
- Receive approval: After Mason Housing receives a signed contract, deposit, and Certificate of Insurance, we'll provide any further information you need, including a list of rooms assigned to your event.
What You Can Expect
- Prior to Your Event
- You must send a finalized list of participants and their room assignments electronically to email@example.com no later than two weeks before the reservation start date.
- Day of Arrival
- Check-in begins at 3 p.m. on the reservation start date.
- Provide Mason Housing with an itinerary of all conference activities and schedules.
- Day of Departure
- Complete checkout by noon on the reservation end date.
- Return all keys and access swipe cards issued to the conference and/or participants.
- Mason Housing will mail a detailed invoice, including charges, damages (if applicable), lost key/access card charges (if applicable), and prior payments, to the Conference Coordinator.