Accessing Your Account
Access your student account through Patriot Web
You can find your student account in your Patriot Web account. The “Charges” column includes charges being billed to you; the “Payments” column includes charges credited to you. For payment instructions, to request payment plans, or to request the refund of a credit placed on your account, contact Student Accounts at 703-993-2484.
- Housing room charges are billed to a student’s account prior to each semester.
- Room charge payments are due by the first day of class.
- Pro-rated adjustments, cancellation fees, damage fees, etc. are billed to a student’s account as applicable throughout the year. Payments are due within 5 business days of being posted.
- Deposit requirements and instructions vary across different housing application processes. Check a specific housing application for relevant deposit information. Applications can be found on StarRez.
- Do not submit a deposit unless Housing tells you to. A deposit payment won't appear on your student account until it's credited to you during the fall semester or at the time of housing cancellation.
For more information, call 703-993-2720 or email email@example.com.