Fall 2020 - Spring 2021 Housing Information
- The application for Fall 2020 freshman students opens on December 12, 2019.
- You must have a formal offer of admission and pay the enrollment deposit to access the Housing application. In addition to paying the enrollment deposit, you will also be able to submit the $300 housing deposit.
- Once you have submitted your enrollment deposit, you will need to set up your Patriot Pass account. Instructions to set up your Patriot Pass were included in your admissions packet. You will need your Mason NetID and password to access the application portal.
- You are now able to log-in to the Housing portal and complete the 2020-2021 Freshman Housing Application.
- To be elgible for on-campus housing you must submit the housing application, pay the $300 housing deposit and sign up for New Student Orientation by May 1, 2020. Applications received after May 1 will be accepted on a rolling basis until all spaces are full.
For more information, please call Housing and Residence Life at 703-993-2720. You can also find up-to-date news through @MasonHousing on all social-media platforms.
What does self-selection mean?
Think about how you choose your seat on an airplane when you take a trip- this is the same thing, but with your room.
Students who complete their application by May 1st will be assigned a selection date and time for July.