Submit Your Application Today!
The StarRez portal is where you will begin the housing registration process. You will need to have your Mason NetID and password on-hand to get started.
Fall 2021 - Spring 2022 Housing Information
- The application for Fall 2021 - Spring 2022 freshman students opens on December 14, 2020.
- You must have a formal offer of admission and pay the enrollment deposit to access the Housing application. In addition to paying the enrollment deposit, you will also be able to submit the $300 housing deposit.
- Once you have submitted your enrollment deposit, you will need to set up your Patriot Pass account. Instructions to set up your Patriot Pass were included in your admissions packet. You will need your Mason NetID and password to access the application portal.
- You are now able to log-in to the Housing portal, StarRez, and complete the 2021-2022 Housing Application.
- To be elgible for on-campus housing you must submit the housing application, pay the $300 housing deposit and sign up for New Student Orientation.
For more information on any of our housing application processes, please call Housing and Residence Life at 703-993-2720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find up-to-date news through @MasonHousing on all social-media platforms.